Civil Engineering Career Opportunities
Would you like to help improve the UK's Highways and Drainage infrastructure? Could you design improvements to our country's flooding problems?
The Stilwell Partnership are recruiting Engineers, Technicians and Technical Assistants. So if you are a school leaver, graduate or fully trained engineer and would like to join our dynamic company, contact us now.
The company has a positive record of training and further education within the workplace. We provide in-post training and an engineering career to those with:
- Good analytical and communication skills
- A technical design background, capable of adapting to other engineering disciplines
- Good computer skills with working knowledge of Word and Excel, as well as AutoCAD if possible
- The job will involve occasional site visits so a clean drivers licence would also be required
The posts would be office based at the headquarters in Ash Vale on the outskirts of Guildford, Surrey. Our modern pleasant offices have generous parking and are also ideally connected for rail commuting, being close to both Ash Vale and North Camp rail stations. Our friendly staff and relaxed work environment have resulted in the company being shortlisted in the NCE best employer awards.
The Stilwell Partnership
We have a track record of finding an affordable solution to your technical issues:
- Our contribution saves your valuable time and money
- We have the necessary determination and perseverance to reach a solution with the Local Authority and Statutory Agencies
- A personal contact dedicated to dealing with your project
- Proven experience in finding least cost solutions
- The ability to deliver solutions to a deadline
Resolve Highway problems
Highways objections to new development? More on Highways Engineering...
Solutions to Drainage and Flooding issues
New development with drainage problems or flood risk? Read more...